Where is Arossim Beach Goa?
Another mesmerizing beach of Goa, Arossim Beach is located at a distance of 20 km from the airport. It is only a few km away from the prominent city of South Goa, Margao.
Is Arossim Beach north or South Goa?
Arossim Goa holidays For us, one of the most rewarding resorts in South Goa is Arossim, a quiet and clean setting nestled between Majorda Beach and the peninsula upon which Vasco de Gama is located.
Which beaches are in South Goa?
Beaches in South Goa (List):
- Mobor Beach, South Goa. #1 of 15 Beaches in South Goa.
- Palolem Beach, South Goa. #2 of 15 Beaches in South Goa.
- Varca Beach, South Goa. #3 of 15 Beaches in South Goa.
- Cavelossim Beach, South Goa.
- Betalbatim Beach, South Goa.
- Agonda Beach, Goa.
- Majorda Beach, South Goa.
- Bogmalo Beach, South Goa.
Which beach is best in Goa for nightlife?
4 Best Places To Visit In Goa For Enjoying Nightlife
- Baga Beach.
- Candolim Beach.
- Calangute Beach:
- Anjuna Beach.
How can I enjoy my wife in Goa?
9 Romantic Things to Do in Goa
- Rent out a luxe boat for sunset dinner and drinks.
- Couple massage and spa day.
- Jungle safari.
- Weekend on a houseboat in the Chapora River.
- Stay in a cute beach shack.
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Have a luxe hotel stay with rose petals in the bath and a butler.
- Hire a chef to come to your Airbnb.
Which Goa is best for honeymoon?
- Butterfly beach. Situated in between two Hills, the butterfly beach is one of the best places to visit in Goa before you die.
- Velsao beach. The isolated beach is the best place to visit in Goa with your family.
- Palolem beach.
- Betul beach.
- Harvalem waterfall.
Which beach in Goa is not crowded?
Cavelossim. Considered to be amongst the best beaches in South Goa, Cavelossim is surprisingly one of the least crowded beaches of Goa. The Sal River and Arabian Sea add to the stunning beauty of this beach. Plentitude of hotels, resorts and staying inns in here offers pleasant times to the visitors.
What makes Arossim Beach in Goa so special?
Just to the south of Velsao Beach is the beautiful stretch of Arossim Beach. It is the home of the pioneer of Goa’s freedom struggler Tristao Braganza Cunha. The place is heaven for adventure lovers and party seekers. The Star Fish shack is located in the very centre of the beach. Arossim beach offers various water sports like surfing and sailing.
Which is the best beach in South Goa?
Encompassed with soft white sand, Arossim is another small beach of South Goa that is definitely going to win your heart with lasting beauty and warm beach water soothes the berserk soul. The refreshing and exotic site, this beach in Goa is spread around Cansaulim village and neighbouring Majorda and Utorda.
What is there to do at Arossim Beach?
Arossim beach offers various water sports like surfing and sailing. Professional trainers are available for newbie. Though it is not advisable to do adventure activities during rough seas, the most preferred season for such activities are from October to March every year.
What is the distance from Arossim Beach to Margao?
The distance from Arossim Beach to Margao, the main city of the region is about 12 km, and the distance from the resort to Dabolim International Airport is about 16 km.