What is an Eee Pad Transformer?
The Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 is the first 2-in-1 detachable tablet from the Asus Transformer Pad series. It runs the Android tablet computer and was announced at CES 2011 and launched on 30 March 2011. The Transformer design includes an optional docking keyboard.
What is Asus Transformer Pad?
The lightweight ASUS Transformer Pad TF103 offers the best of entertainment with an optional keyboard dock so you can take work on the go. Powered by a state-of-the-art Intel® quad-core processor, this 2-in-1 delivers impressive performance and up to 9.5 hours of battery life to keep you entertained throughout the day.
How do I charge my Asus Eee Pad?
Using the provided power adapter and USB cord to connect your Eee Pad to a power outlet is the best way to charge the Eee Pad. The input voltage range between the wall outlet and this adapter is AC 100V–240V, and the output voltage of this adapter is DC 15V, 1.2A.
How do I reset my Asus Eee Pad?
- Power the Eee Pad off.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” button on the left side of the device, then press and hold the “Power” button.
- Continue to hold both buttons until a green Android screen appears.
- Use the volume buttons to toggle the setting to “RECOVERY MODE“.
How do I start my Asus Transformer?
Press and hold the Power button for one second to power on your ASUS Transformer Pad. When the ASUS Transformer Pad is powered on, press the Power button to put the ASUS Transformer Pad into sleep mode or wake it up from sleep mode.
How do I install Windows 10 on my Asus laptop?
Use the installation media to reinstall Windows 10
- Connect the installation media (USB flash drive) to your computer.
- Power on the computer and select the boot option as the USB flash drive, here you can learn more about How to boot the system from USB drive.
- The computer will enter Windows Setup.
- Click [Install now]③.
How can I charge my Asus Transformer via USB?
To charge your ASUS Tablet:
- Connect the USB Type-C cable to the power adapter.
- Plug the power adapter into a grounded power outlet.
- Plug the USB Type-C connector into your ASUS Tablet.
- When fully-charged, disconnect the USB cable from your ASUS Tablet first before unplugging the AC power adapter from the power outlet.