How do you get the Eclipse Star Destroyer in Empire at War?
- Aside from the last mission in the campaign (in which case you only use a partially-completed version of the Eclipse), the only way to obtain the Eclipse is by patching the game with a mod.
- You can’t unless you get the UEAW mod and maby a kind of custom map mod to let you get the eclipse.
How do you get the eclipse in Thrawn’s Revenge?
Re: How to get the Eclipse?
- Get 8 Civic Research stations.
- Research Palpatine.
- Auto summon him from the Naval Station on your starting planet.
How do you get the executor in Empire at War?
The Executor is essentially Vader’s space unit in Galactic Conquest, and can be constructed at tech level 5, making it one of the few constructable heroes. It displays in battle just like Piett or Thrawn, but must be actually built, and is not automatically unlocked.
How do you stop corruption in Star Wars Empire at War?
Corruption is achieved through use of a Defiler or conquering a planet. Corruption can be removed only by very special Rebellion and Imperial heroes for a price, or by either army simply conquering a Consortium controlled planet.
How do you become Executor of a capital ship?
Like all “encountered” Capital Ships, you’ll need to complete a specific Episode before you can encounter it; for the Executor, this is Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. Once you’ve done this, you’ll need to disable it, then board it, then defeat the Captain of the ship.
Is there a Star Wars real-time strategy game?
There hasn’t been a proper Star Wars RTS game since the 2006 release of Empire at War, and it’s high time that changes, especially with the new era of the First Order and the Resistance.
How do you unlock Lego Capital Ships?
Death Star 2
- Complete Episode 6.
- Travel to Ewok Village, and you’ll have to take and complete a quest called “Doom Ball 3”
- Once this is done, you can spend 2 Million Studs in order to unlock this ship.
What do Capital Ships do Skywalker saga?
Capital Ships are unique vessels in The Skywalker Saga as they are, in effect, portable levels. You can assign one to accompany you throughout your travels in the galaxy, and it’ll warp with you wherever you go.