How do you cite George Orwell?
B: Orwell, George. 1984. New York: Signet Classic, 1950. Ex F: Author’s First and Last Name, Title (Publication City: Publishing Company, Year), Page.
How do you cite Gone with the Wind MLA?
MLA. Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949. Gone with the Wind. New York :Macmillan, 1936.
Is the book a long way gone fiction or nonfiction?
His book A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier has been published in over thirty languages and was nominated for a Quill Award in 2007. Time magazine named the book as one of the top ten nonfiction books of 2007, ranking it at number three.
How do you cite Death of a Salesman in text?
- MLA. Miller, Arthur, 1915-2005. Death of a Salesman. New York :Penguin Books, 1996.
- APA. Miller, Arthur, 1915-2005. ( 1996). Death of a salesman. New York :Penguin Books,
- Chicago. Miller, Arthur, 1915-2005. Death of a Salesman. New York :Penguin Books, 1996.
How do you cite 1984 in MLA?
- Orwell, G., & Fromm, E. (1961). 1984. New York, N.Y.: New American Library.
- Orwell, George, 1903-1950 and Erich Fromm. 1961. 1984.
- Orwell, George, 1903-1950 and Erich Fromm, 1984. New York, N.Y.: New American Library, 1961.
- Orwell, George, and Erich Fromm. 1984. New York, N.Y.: New American Library, 1961.
How do you cite Martin Luther King in text?
- Example is at this webpage: http://www.thekingcenter.org/mlk/bio.html.
- To cite in text: First time you cite it (“Biographical Outline of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.”)
- Citation for the Works Cited Page:
How do you cite work in MLA format?
A standard MLA Works Cited entry is structured as follows: Author. “Title of the Source.” Title of the Container, Other contributors, Version, Number, Publisher, Publication date, Location. Only include information that is available for and relevant to your source.
What is the book A Long Way Gone about?
In A LONG WAY GONE, Beah, now twenty-six years old, tells a riveting story. At the age of twelve, he fled attacking rebels and wandered a land rendered unrecognizable by violence. By thirteen, he’d been picked up by the government army, and Beah, at heart a gentle boy, found that he was capable of truly terrible acts.
What are the themes of A Long Way Gone?
In A Long Way Gone, the theme is “Always have hope”, and is shown through Ishmael Beah’s hope for a better life, to find his family, and through the rehab staff`s hope for the boy soldiers. Ishmael`s hope for a better life portrays one example of the theme “Always have hope”.
How do you cite a story?
Author last name, First name. “Story Title.” Book Title, edited by Editor first name Last name, Publisher, Year, pp. Page range….Citing a short story found online.
|MLA format||Author last name, First name. “Story Title.” Website Name, Day Month Year, URL.|
|MLA in-text citation||(Hughes)|
How do you cite a book in MLA?
The basic form for a book citation is: Last Name, First Name. Title of Book. City of Publication, Publisher, Publication Date.
How do you cite Martin Luther King in MLA?
Citation for the Works Cited Page: “Biographical Outline of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.” King Center. The King Estate, 2004, http://www.thekingcenter.org.
What is the author’s purpose in A Long Way Gone?
Ishmael Beah wrote A Long Way Gone to shed light on the inhumane indoctrination practices of the Sierra Leone army, raise awareness of the struggles in Sierra Leone, and educate the public on the experience of child soldiers.