How do you add a link to HTML on Tumblr?
- Open a Web browser and log in to your Tumblr dashboard. Click a post you want to edit or click the “New Post” button to create a new post.
- Type the text you want to use to create the hyperlink.
- Click the “Link” icon at the top of the posting editor.
- Type your URL in the opened dialog window.
How do I add a link on my Tumblr theme?
How to: Add links to your Tumblr description/sidebar
- Step one: Open the “edit theme” page. Log into Tumblr and click on the ‘human’ cog icon and Select your blog from the right-hand column. Click the Edit appearance option.
- Step two: changing your description. I’ve highlighted the box where you can add your description.
How do you edit HTML posts on Tumblr?
If you’d prefer to create and edit posts in HTML or Markdown, just click the settings gear in the upper-right corner of the post form. You can switch between HTML, Rich text, and Markdown editing in the menu that shows up. You can also set your default text editor from your dashboard settings.
How do I change my URL name on Tumblr?
Changing Your Username / URL
- Click “Settings” under the account menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click the blog you’d like to update on the right side of the page.
- Click the pencil icon in the username section (or Tumblr URL section on secondary blogs). Enter your new username.
- Hit “Save.”
Can you edit Tumblr HTML on iPad?
Tumblr today released an updated version of its app for iPhone and iPad that allows users for the first time to customize the look and design of their blog directly from within the app.
How long does Tumblr hold a URL?
If you have not logged into Tumblr for two years one year, you’ll be notified via email that your URL will expire soon unless you login. If you do let your username expire, your old posts will remain in your account, but your username will be released for others to use.
How often can you change Tumblr URL?
Changing the name of your blog doesn’t affect your Tumblr URL and you can change the name as many times as you want. Step 1: Login to your Tumblr account dashboard and click on the Account icon and then select Edit Appearance.