How do I whitelist a Minecraft server?
Head to the game panel and open the console. In the console, you will need to type “whitelist add playername”. For example, “whitelist add LordNoah”. After you type this command, you will see a message stating “player added to whitelist”.
How much RAM does FTB Ultimate Reloaded need?
FTB Ultimate Reloaded Memory Requirements & Player Slots To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won’t know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on.
What is FTB server Minecraft?
FTB is short for Feed The Beast and is a custom Minecraft launcher that made it easy to install & use mod packs for minecraft.
Why is whitelist not working MineCraft?
If you encounter this error when trying to add someone to the whitelist, it could either mean the whitelist. json file on your server is corrupt or that the server doesn’t “know” that user’s UUID. – To fix the corrupt whitelist file, simply delete the whitelist.
How do I add a player to whitelist?
How to Add Players To Your Whitelist While In Game
- Login to your server as an administrator.
- Make sure your whitelist is on by issuing the command “/whitelist on”.
- Add players by issuing the command “/whitelist add”.
- Issue the command “/whitelist reload” to update the whitelist.
How do I fix whitelist not working?
– To fix the corrupt whitelist file, simply delete the whitelist. json file from your server and reboot it, then try to add that user again. – If the file isn’t corrupt, then it may just be a case of the server requiring that user to join the server BEFORE enabling the whitelist so that it “knows” them.
What is the best modded Minecraft server host?
Five of the best Minecraft server hosting companies
- Apex Hosting. Features: Multicraft control panel. Xeon processors.
- Hostinger. Features: Instant setup. File Transfer Protocol (FTP) access.
- Bisect Hosting. Features: Instant setup.
- ScalaCube. Features: Custom control panel.
- Nodecraft. Features: One-click installation.
How do I add a whitelist to my server?