How do I setup a network scan to a folder?
Click Start, and then click Programs. Click HP, click the name of the printer, and then click Scan to Network Folder Wizard. In the Network Folder Profiles dialog, click the New button. The Scan to Network Folder Setup dialog opens.
How do I change the save location on my HP Smart?
To change the default destination to the desired one, please follow the below steps:
- Please click on the HP Solution Center icon.
- Click on Settings.
- Button Settings.
- Click on Scan document.
- Please select “Save to file” in “Scan to”
- Please select the file type as PDF.
- Click on “Save to file save options”
How do I setup a network scanner in Windows 10?
Install or add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth scanner
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners or use the following button. Open the Printers & scanners settings.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby scanners, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
Where is the Scan folder in Windows 10?
Method 1. Check the Pictures Folder in Windows 10
- Open “This PC” on your desktop.
- Select the “Pictures” folder and find the scanned files. in this folder. If you fail to find the scanned files, you can also search your entire hard drive for them.
Where does HP Smart scan Save to?
It would be saved in the ‘Documents’ folder if it is saved as PDF, if you scanned a photo, it would be in your photo album.
How do I change the location of a scanned folder in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, just right-click on the Documents folder in File Explorer and select Move. Move it to the desired location by moving or without moving existing files. Fax & Scanner will now scan to the new location.
How do I set up an FTP scan?
II. To use the Scan to FTP feature:
- Load your document.
- Press (Scan).
- Swipe left or right to display (to FTP).
- Press (to FTP).
- Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the FTP profiles, and then press the profile you want to use.
- Press Start to start scanning.