How do I restrict YouTube on ipod?
Open Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. Enable Content & Privacy Restrictions and tap Content Restrictions. Tap Apps and set the limit to 12+, or anything less than this.
How do I restrict my child from watching YouTube?
Use the Family Link app
- On your device, open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- Tap Manage Settings. YouTube. Change your child’s YouTube Kids settings, under “YouTube Kids Settings.” Change your child’s supervised experience on YouTube settings, under “YouTube Settings.”
Can you set parental controls on YouTube music?
You can set YouTube parental controls to make sure your child only watches appropriate videos. On a web browser, you can enable YouTube Restricted Mode, which hides mature content. You can also download the YouTube Kids app and allow pre-approved content or block specific videos.
How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube on IPAD?
Prevent web content
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
How do I restrict access to YouTube?
- Log into your YouTube/Google account.
- Click on the “three-dot” icon for “Settings.”
- Select “Settings > General.”
- Turn “Restricted Mode” on.
How do you block videos on YouTube?
You can block a video or channel from the watch page:
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap BLOCK .
- In the dialog that opens, select Block this video only, or select Block entire channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap BLOCK.
- Enter the numbers that show on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do I block unwanted videos on YouTube?
If you are on the YouTube app for Android or iOS, you can do the same. Head over to the home page of the channel and tap on the three-dot menu on the upper right corner. Select block user from the menu and you’re done.
How do you filter YouTube videos?
You can filter videos by factors like upload date, view count, and duration.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap Search .
- Enter a search term.
- On the right, tap More. Filters.
- Select the search filters you want to add like Upload Date, Duration, and Subtitles/CC.
- To adjust the filters for the search, tap Filter.
How do I restrict YouTube videos?
Go to your settings. Parents can restrict kids’ YouTube access within their YouTube settings. Enable the Restricted Mode setting. By enabling this setting “videos that may contain inappropriate content flagged by users and other signals.
How do you block YouTube videos for kids?
How do I restrict YouTube content?
How do you filter videos on YouTube?
How do I block content on YouTube?
To block a specific channel from the YouTube app:
- Go to the channel page for the YouTube channel you want to block.
- Tap More .
- Tap Block channel for kids.
- A pop-up may surface alerting you that similar videos may still be available on other channels.
- Tap BLOCK next to the child you’d like to block this channel for.
How do you restrict content on YouTube?
Log into your YouTube/Google account. Click on the “three-dot” icon for “Settings.” Select “Settings > General.” Turn “Restricted Mode” on.
Why can’t I block videos on YouTube?
YouTube doesn’t allow users to block specific YouTube channels, but there are easy ways to help screen certain videos and content from interrupting your viewing experience. The problem is that once you watch a video from a channel you later decide you don’t want to see again, YouTube doesn’t know you didn’t enjoy.