How do I make Firefox open to Google?
Make Google your homepage
- Step 2: Make Google your homepage. Select General tab.
- Step 1: Open Preferences. From the menu bar, select Firefox > Preferences.
- Step 2: Make Google your homepage. Select General tab. Type google.com in the Home Page box.
- Step 1: Open Options. Click the Menu icon, and select Options.
How do I set Google as my Homepage automatically?
To default to Google, here’s how you do it:
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I change my default Homepage in Firefox?
Set your home page through Firefox Settings
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the menu button. and select Settings.
- Click the Home panel.
- Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose to show the default Firefox Home page, custom URLs or a blank page.
How do I get Google’s Homepage?
Click the General tab. Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com ….
- In the top right corner of your computer’s browser, click More.
- Under “Appearance,” turn on Show home button.
Why can’t I set Google as my homepage?
Google won’t change your homepage settings without your permission. Reset your homepage. Choose a browser above, then follow the steps to replace Google with the site you want as your homepage. Check for unwanted programs.
What is Firefox default homepage?
Firefox Home (Default) — this is the browser’s New Tab Page and the default selection. Custom URLs — Select one or multiple webpages as the new homepage by typing or pasting URLs, using the pages that are open currently in Firefox, or by using pages from the bookmarks.
How do I return to my original Google homepage?
Please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, remove inbox.com toolbar from the list of installed program. This should restore your homepage back to Google. If not, open Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options and change the homepage in the Homepage section on the first tab.
How do I change home page in Firefox?
How do I remove Firefox as my default browser?
Go to Advanced > General tab. In the “System Defaults” section, uncheck “Always check to see if Firefox is the default browser on startup”.
How do I change my default homepage in Firefox?
How do I make Google my main browser?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Settings Apps. Default Apps.
- Under “Set defaults for applications,” enter Chrome into the search box.
- At the top, next to “Make Google Chrome your default browser,” click Set default.
- To exit, close the settings window.
How do I make Google my homepage in Firefox 2021?
What is the default Firefox Homepage?
The Firefox homepage, sometimes referred to as a start page or home screen, is the first page you see when you open the Mozilla Firefox internet browser.