How do I create a Nokia Lumia account?
Setting up Windows Phone
- Step 1 – Tap Settings. Tap Settings on your start screen or in the app list.
- Step 2 – Tap email + accounts. Tap email + accounts.
- Step 3 – Tap add account. Tap add an account to start setup.
- Step 4 – Choose other account.
- Step 5 – Enter your email and password.
- Step 6 – All done!
How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia?
Tap email+accounts. Tap add an account. Tap Microsoft account. Tap sign in.
How do I create a Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia 630?
Activate Microsoft account on phone – Nokia Lumia 630 Press ALL SETTINGS. Press email+accounts. Press add an account. Press Microsoft account.
How do I create a Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia 520?
Go to Settings -> email+accounts -> add an account and click on Microsoft account. Type your account email and password. If you already have an account just follow last steps to add it.
How do I create a Microsoft account for my Windows phone?
a Microsoft account yet, you can create one with your phone.
- On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap ALL SETTINGS > email.
- Tap Microsoft account.
- Create your Microsoft account.
- Fill in your account details.
- Type in your phone number or an alternative email address.
How do I add an email account to my Nokia Lumia?
How do I set up another email account on my Nokia Lumia?
- On Start, flick left to the App list.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Email + accounts.
- Tap Add an account.
How do I log into my Windows Phone?
Set up a POP or IMAP email on a Windows Phone Add you email address and password, then tap Sign in. Windows Phone will try to set up your email automatically, but if it can’t, make sure your username and password are correct, then select Try again. If it still cannot connect, select Advanced > Internet email.
How do I create a Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia 620?
If you don’t have a Microsoft account set up on your new Lumia phone yet, on the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, tap ALL SETTINGS > email+accounts > add an account, and create a Microsoft account following the instructions shown on the screen.
How do I set up email on my Windows phone?
Set up POP or IMAP on Windows Phone
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings and then select email + accounts.
- Select Add an account > Other account.
- Enter your email address and password and select Sign in.
How do I create a Nokia Lumia 520 account?
How can I create Microsoft account in Mobile?
Set up an Android device with a Microsoft® Office 365 or Exchange ActiveSync account
- Open your device’s Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you can’t see ‘Accounts’, tap Users & accounts.
- At the bottom, tap Add account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Microsoft® Office 365 or Exchange ActiveSync email and credentials.
How do I create a Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia 920?
Tap ALL SETTINGS. Tap email+accounts. Tap add an account. Tap Microsoft account.