How can I download FSC card in Telangana?
How to Download Telangana Ration Card Details online?
- Go to the Government of Telangana Food Security cards official Website www.civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in You can Visit directly through following link http://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- Click on “FSC Search“
- Select your District.
How can I check my ration card in Telangana?
Visit the Telangana EPDS portal. Click on the ‘FSC Search’ tab. The applicant can check the status of the ration card by using any of the following options including the FSC Reference Number, Ration Card Number, Old Ration Card Number, and District. Entering the required details and then click on ‘Search’.
What is FSC card in Telangana?
The Food Security Card or Food Security Ration Card is a legal document that entitles the cardholders to obtain the commodities (rice, sugar, fertilizers, kerosene, LPG) at very subsidized costs in Telangana.
How can I add my name in food security card in Telangana?
- Application form.
- Original ration card.
- Proof of residence.
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
- Surrender Certificate in original (for inclusion, if any)
How can I get food security card in Telangana online?
Telangana New FSC Ration Card – Apply Online at TS Meeseva Portal
- Enter Desired Login ID, Confirm Password.
- In the Contact Information, Enter Mobile Number, Email ID, Full Name, Address, Country, State, District, and Pin Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
What is FSC reference number in Telangana?
After submitting the Application form you will be given an acknowledgment slip that contains a reference number. This can be also called as FSC Reference number which is used to check the status of your FSC Application.
How can I get new ration card number in Telangana?
Procedure to Check FSC search
- From opened page go to “ration card search” option.
- Select the “FSC search” option from the drop-down list.
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to choose “FSC Ref No” or “Ration Card No” or “Old Ration Card No”
- Enter the number and select your district.
- Click the “search” option.
What are the benefits of FSC card in Telangana?
Purpose/ Benefits of a Food Security Card It ensures that the eligible category of people get the listed commodities like rice, fertilizers, sugar, kerosene, etc. in Telangana. It can be linked with AADHAR or bank account of the cardholder. It is accepted as a proof of identity of entire family members.
What is white ration card in Telangana?
Telangana government issuing a new ration card who have an annual income less than 110000-/- rs. White Ration card will be issued to those families who are in need to get government subsidy like (fee reimbursement, Voter id, Arogyasri, Land Registration and Much More).
How can I update my ration card online in Telangana?
Go to the official website https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in and download the ration card application form. Enter head of the household details. Select the card type BPL (White card), APL (White card), AAY (Pink card). Enter occupation and income.
What are the benefits of white ration card in Telangana?
Benefits of White Ration Card
- Fee reimbursement for Students.
- Pension for old age citizen.
- Land Registration.
- Aarogya Sri (Hospital Lists)
- Gas Subsidy.
- While applying for Passport, Ration Card is valid proof.
Who is eligible for white ration card in Telangana?
The eligibility for a person to get a white ration card is that his or her family’s annual income should be below Rs 2 lakh per year in urban areas and below Rs 1.5 lakh in rural areas.
How can I check my ration card status in Telangana 2021?
Step I:- Firstly, visit the Official Portal of State Food Department @civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in and click on the Food Security Cards icon on the homepage. Click here to directly visit the ePDS Telangana portal. Step II:- Click on the “FSC Search” tab available on the side menu bar.
How can I download my ration card with Aadhaar number in Telangana?
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR DOWNLOADING RATION CARD THROUGH ONLINE: In that home page you will see the options like print ration card, search ration card status, transaction history, and application form. Then click on the option get ration card option. Then enter your UIDAI aadhar number or ration card number if available.
How can I apply for FSC in Telangana?
Go to the official website https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in and download the ration card application form. Enter head of the household details.
What is the income limit for white ration card in Telangana?
The income limit for the elibility of the BPL families (priority households) has been increased for rural areas to Rs. 1.50 lakhs and to Rs. 2 lakhs in urban areas.
How can I renew my ration card in Telangana?
Go to the respective office and obtain the application form. Fill all the necessary information in the application as required and sign at appropriate places. Do not fill any wrong information, otherwise the officer of the department will reject your application form.