How can I download Airtel tune?
Airtel Thanks its Mobile Customers with FREE Hello Tunes
- Download the latest version of Wynk Music or update your existing app to the latest version.
- Launch the app and click on the ‘Hello Tunes’ icon on the top right hand corner of the app.
- Search for your favourite song and select as your Hello Tune.
How do I download an MP3 as a ringtone?
How to set an MP3 file as a ringtone
- Download or transfer the song you want to set as your ringtone to your phone.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Sound & vibration.
- Hit Phone ringtone.
- Go to My Sounds.
- If your ringtone doesn’t show up, hit the + button in the bottom-right corner.
- Find the song and select it.
- Hit Save.
How do I download a ringtone for free?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone.
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Notification Sounds.
What is Airtel caller tune number?
From your Airtel number, dial 543211 (toll-free) to set a Hello Tune. Moreover, you can also send a SMS with the song code. Type SET<>Song Code and send it to 543211.
How do I set a ringtone from Google?
Set an audio file as your ringtone
- On your Android device, open the Files by Google app .
- At the bottom, tap Browse .
- Scroll to “Audio” under “Categories.”
- Find and play the audio file you want to set as your ringtone.
- Tap More.
- On the permission dialog, tap Continue.
- Turn on Allow modify system settings.
How can I set local song in Airtel caller tune?
Land on the home screen and click on Airtel Hello Tunes you will find on the top right corner. Browse through the list of tunes and songs you find and choose the one that you like to set as the caller tune on your Airtel mobile number. Tap on the song you want to choose and then click on activate for free.
How can I set Airtel caller tune by SMS?
- Go to your Message option.
- Type CT START and send to 23123.
- To activate with Song ID, Type CT< space > Song ID & send SMS to 23123.
- You will receive a re-confirmation message shortly to confirm your registration by typing Y/Yes and send to 28466.
- Your Airtel Tune service will be activated.
How do I set ringtones on my Phone?
How to change your ringtone on an Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android mobile device.
- Tap on “Sounds and vibration.”
- Tap on “Ringtone.”
- The next menu will be a list of possible preset ringtones.
- Once you’ve selected a new ringtone, tap on it so that there’s a blue circle to the left of the selection.
How can caller hear my ringtone?
You’ll hear a ringtone when someone calls you (if your phone isn’t set to vibrate or is in silence mode.) Ringback Tones cannot be downloaded to your phone. Rather, a Ringback Tone is played by your carrier network to your callers. It’s that ringing sound you hear when you call and try to connect to someone.
How do I add music to call waiting?
Set the Hold Music on a Phone Number or Extension
- For a phone number, go to General > Hold Music.
- For a line, go to the General > Inbound Call Options > Hold Music/Ringback.
- For a ring group, go to General > Ringback.
- For a call queue, go to Queue Behavior > Caller Settings > While waiting in queue, callers will hear.