Which Braun electric razor is best?
The Best Electric Razor
- Our pick. Braun Series 7 7071cc. The best electric razor for most faces.
- Upgrade pick. Braun Series 9 9370cc. Superior performance for heavy growth.
- Budget pick. Remington F5-5800. Adequate performance, affordable price.
- Also great. Philips Norelco Shaver 9300. The best rotary option.
Which is better Philips or Braun shaver?
With its foil shaving system, Braun is better for those who prefer a more traditional shaving style akin to a manual razor. However, if you want a razor that reliably contours to your face and you don’t mind the unique circular style of shaving, a Philips razor may be a better option.
How long will a Braun Series 7 last?
every 18 months
We therefore recommend replacing the shaver head every 18 months, to keep your shave to a few strokes and reset your electric shaver to new.
What is better rotary or foil shaver?
While Philips Norelco rotary shavers can be used wet or dry, it is the ideal tool to shave with gel or foam. Compared to foil shavers, the rotary system captures more of the foam in the system, ending in less smearing and less mess.
How do older men shave?
Shaving with a razor and shaving cream
- Wash the face with warm water to soften the hair.
- Apply the shaving cream.
- Shave down with the direction of hair growth.
- Press the razor firmly, but not too much.
- Use short strokes, and be careful around the Adam’s apple, mouth, nose, and chin.
Is it worth upgrading to Braun Series 9?
Even if you have very coarse facial hair, the Series 9 will have no trouble providing a very smooth and fast shave. If quick, effortless shaving is what you’re after, then the Series 9/Series 9 Pro is likely a better choice.
Is Rotary or foil shaver better?
Which is better foil or rotary shaver?
For face grooming, rotary shavers are way better if you have a lot of hair growth around your neck. That area is the bane of most foil shavers – they perform way better on flatter surfaces like your cheeks. If it’s about shaving your head and you have a more… complicated head shape like me, they make more sense too.