Where are my Downloads on my iPhone?
Where are my downloads? The Downloads folder can be found in Files app > tap Browse at the bottom-right corner > tap on the Downloads folder.
How do I view Downloads in Safari?
See items you downloaded
- In the Safari app on your Mac, click the Show Downloads button near the top-right corner of the Safari window. The button isn’t shown if the downloads list is empty.
- Do any of the following: Pause a download: Click the Stop button to the right of the filename in the downloads list.
Why is my iPhone not syncing with my computer?
Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more. If that hasn’t helped try signing out of the iTunes Store on the device and then try again. Otherwise see this post on erratic syncing. Try iTunes > Preferences > Devices > Reset Sync History and then try syncing once more.
Where are Downloads on Android phone?
To quickly find where your downloads are located, you can do the following: Open the Files app to the main screen, then tap the Downloads category. By default, it’ll show you every file you’ve downloaded in the All tab. Tap the Download tab to only see the files in that specific folder.
How do I open a PDF file on my iPhone?
View PDFs on iPhone or iPad
- Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
- Go to the Left menu.
- Press down on the file you would like to open.
- Select Open in New Tab.
- From the new tab, select the Share icon from the bottom menu on the screen.
- Find the option Copy to Adobe Acrobat.
- Select the file.
How do I open Downloads in Chrome?
First, open Google Chrome. In any window, click the main menu button (three vertical dots) in the upper-right corner. In the menu that appears, click “Downloads.” When the “Downloads” tab opens, you’ll see your download history presented as a list of files.
Where are my downloads?
You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.
Where are my files on my iPad?
Browse and open files and folders Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item in the Browse sidebar. If you don’t see the Browse sidebar, tap Browse again. To view recently opened files, tap Recents at the bottom of the screen. To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
How do I upgrade my Mac to the latest version?
Update macOS on Mac
- From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose System Preferences.
- In the System Preferences window, click Software Update.
- Click Update Now or Upgrade Now: