What rock stars died in 2015?
This year, the world of music lost some its brightest lights: Lemmy Kilmister, Allen Toussaint, Ben E. King, Scott Weiland and many more. Blues titan B.B. King was 89; up-and-coming rapper Capo was just 22.
What musicians died in the 90s?
|Name||Age||Cause of death|
|Andrew Wood Malfunkshun, Mother Love Bone||24||Heroin overdose|
|Sarah Vaughan||66||Lung cancer|
|Thurston Harris The Sharps||58||Heart attack|
|Little Joe Blue||55||Stomach cancer|
What celebrities died in 1990s?
Date of Death between 1990-01-01 and 1990-12-31 (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Barbara Stanwyck. Actress | Double Indemnity.
- Ava Gardner. Actress | The Night of the Iguana.
- Jill Ireland. Actress | Hard Times.
- Susan Oliver. Actress | Star Trek.
- Eve Arden. Actress | Our Miss Brooks.
- Paulette Goddard.
- Joan Bennett.
What rock star died in 1995?
On October 21, 1995, Blind Melon singer Shannon Hoon consumed too much cocaine on his tour bus in New Orleans and died. Shannon Hoon was 28 when he OD’d, just missing the infamous 27 Club.
Who died in 2000s?
Pop Musicians Who Died in the 2000s
- Aaliyah (1979-2001) Evan Agostini/Hulton Archive/Getty Images.
- Laura Branigan (1952-2004) Photo by Lawrence Lucier/Getty Images.
- Johnny Cash (1932-2003)
- Ray Charles (1930-2004)
- Rosemary Clooney (1928-2002)
- Perry Como (1912-2001)
- John Entwistle (1944-2002)
- Dan Fogelberg (1951-2007)
What musician died in 1999?
Artists who died in 1999
|Artist||Active||Genre & Styles|
|Billy Davenport||1950s – 1970s||Blues, Chicago Blues, Regional Blues|
|Björn Afzelius||1970s – 1990s||Pop/Rock|
|Blackstreet||1990s – 2010s||R&B, Contemporary R&B|