What is the most popular brand of bourbon?
That title belongs to Jack Daniel’s with 12.3 million cases sold. Surprisingly, JD’s total was actually down from 13.4 million cases the preceding year. So, even though Jack Daniel’s is technically bourbon, since it considers itself a Tennessee Whiskey, that leaves Jim Beam the worldwide leader in the bourbon category.
What are common bourbon brands?
The Best Bourbon Brands for the Whiskey Connoisseur
- Woodford Reserve 2022 Kntucky Derby 148 Bottle.
- Maker’s Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky.
- Hudson Bright Lights, Big Bourbon.
- Michter’s US*1 Kentucky Straight Bourbon.
- Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
- Four Roses Small Batch Select.
What are the top 10 brands of whiskey?
Top 10 Whisky Brands Selection 
- Port Charlotte 10 Year Old. Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
- JACK DANIEL’s Honey Tennessee Whiskey.
- Glenmorangie Signet.
- DEANSTON 18 Year Old.
- BALVENIE DoubleWood 17 Year Old.
- BOWMORE 15 Year Old New Release.
- GLENFIDDICH 21 Year Old Gran Reserva Rum Cask Finish.
- MONKEY SHOULDER Whisky.
What is a decent bourbon whiskey?
Best Overall: Buffalo Trace Bourbon While there are some wildly popular and rare bourbons made at Buffalo Trace, there’s no better affordable option than the distillery’s flagship bourbon.
What’s the best bourbon for the money?
The 19 Best Bourbons For The Money in 2022
- Wild Turkey 101.
- Hirsch Selected Whiskeys The Horizon.
- 1792 Small Batch.
- Smoke Wagon.
- Eagle Rare.
- Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
- Basil Hayden’s Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
- Broken Barrel Whiskey Co. California Oak Bourbon.
Is Jim Beam considered a good bourbon?
There’s no denying that Jim Beam is a strong bourbon. Jim Beam’s bourbons range from 80 to 100 proof (40%-50% ABV), making them one of the strongest on the market. Also, Jim Beam’s bourbons are one of the most well-rounded and drinkable spirits worldwide.
Is Jim Beam considered bourbon?
“Since 1795, Jim Beam has been crafted by the Beam family and distilled with a strong sense of family values. Seven generations later, it’s still made with those same values and aged twice as long as the law requires. Perhaps that’s why, today, Jim Beam stands as the World’s #1 Bourbon.
Which is better Jack Daniel or Jim Beam?
While Jim Beam tastes more alcoholic and fruity, Jack Daniels has a mellower and smoother flavor and tastes less alcoholic and it is believed that the charcoal filtering process it undergoes gives it more of a maple flavor. Jim Beam has a brandy flavor, as if it is mixed with brandy.