What is the definition of recurred?
1 : to have recourse : resort. 2 : to go back in thought or discourse on recurring to my letters of that date— Thomas Jefferson. 3a : to come up again for consideration. b : to come again to mind. 4 : to occur again after an interval : occur time after time the cancer recurred.
How do you use recurred in a sentence?
How to use Recurred in a sentence
- All their former disharmony and her own jealousy recurred to her mind.
- The names and offices visited recurred regularly as Mayer had described.
- During this period of retirement the old dilemma recurred.
What is mean by Restore in Urdu?
Verb. Return to life; get or give new life or energy. The week at the spa restored me. دوبارہ جان ڈالنا دوبارہ پیدا ہونا
What is the meaning of innervated in Urdu?
1) innervate Verb. Supply nerves to (some organ or body part) اعصاب میں تحریک پیدا کرنا اعصاب افزونی کرنا
What is the difference between recur and reoccur?
‘Recur’ and ‘Reoccur’: A Subtle Difference. Both recur and reoccur can mean “to happen or appear again.” Reoccur is most often used in this way. Recur is used in this way but also suggests periodic or frequent repetition.
What is a antonym for recur?
Antonyms. dematerialize dematerialise disappear walk appear keep down stay in place.
Which is correct recur or reoccur?
What is another word for recurrence?
In this page you can discover 15 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for recurrence, like: repetition, reoccurrence, relapse, return, restenosis, reappearance, thrombotic, VTE, reinfection, rebleeding and exacerbation.
How do you use restoration in a sentence?
(1) They demanded the restoration of all their lost lands. (2) Major restoration work will begin in May. (3) Many of the older paintings have undergone extensive restoration. (4) The palace is closed for restoration .
How do I restore my WhatsApp backup?
To restore your backup:
- Download a file manager app.
- In the file manager app, navigate to your local storage or sdcard > WhatsApp > Databases.
- Install and open WhatsApp, then verify your number.
- Tap RESTORE when prompted to restore your chats and media from the local backup.
What is the meaning of elicit in Urdu?
2) elicit. Verb. Deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning). We drew out some interesting linguistic data from the native informant. حاصل کرنا
What is the meaning of terminated Urdu?
1) terminate Verb. Bring to an end or halt. She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime. The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I. ختم کرنا
How do you write a reoccur?
Reoccur comes from the prefix re- and the verb occur. The prefix re- means “again” and occur means “to happen.” So, reoccur simply means “to happen again.” In a sentence, it would be used like this: We would have arrived on time, but the plumbing problems reoccurred.
Why do people say recurring?
As it turns out, the histories behind the words “reoccurring” and “recurring” are pretty similar. Both “recur” and “reoccur” come from the Latin word currere, which means “to run.” As a result, both words mean “to run again,” with “run” acting as a synonym for “happen.”
What is non recurrence?
Definition of nonrecurring : nonrecurrent specifically : unlikely to happen again —used of financial transactions that affect a profit and loss statement abnormally.
Is reoccuring a word?
Reoccur and recur are verbs that share a common root word. While they are very close in meaning, they are not the same. Something that is recurring happens over and over again, possibly at regular intervals. In contrast, something that is reoccurring is simply happening again but not always repeatedly.
What is the opposite of recurring?
Opposite of happening or occurring frequently, with repetition. constant. continuous. incessant. unceasing.
Which is correct recurrence or reoccurrence?
This does not quite mean that reoccurrence can only mean one repetition; rather, reoccurrence tends to imply nothing about repetition, whereas recurrence is likely to. Even though these words sound alike and trace back to the same roots, we should also recognize that the habits of usage have taken their course.
What do we mean by restoration?
Definition of restoration 1 : an act of restoring or the condition of being restored: such as. a : a bringing back to a former position or condition : reinstatement the restoration of peace. b : restitution. c : a restoring to an unimpaired or improved condition the restoration of a painting.
What is restoration and example?
Restoration is the act of repairing or renewing something. An example of restoration is fixing an old house to its original state. An example of restoration is giving someone their job back. An example of a restoration is rebuilding a set of bones to represent a dinosaur.