How do you open a Master Lock if you forgot the combination?
Submit a Lost Combination Form
- Find your lock’s serial number.
- Print out the Lost Combination Form (PDF).
- Have the form notarized by a Notary Public to prove you are the owner of the lock. You can include up to 6 combinations on one notarized form.
- Submit your form to: Master Lock Warehouse. 24 North Free Port Drive.
What is the most secure Master Lock?
These are the best padlocks we tested ranked, in order:
- ABUS Titalium Aluminum Alloy Padlock.
- Kwikset SmartKey.
- Master Lock Bluetooth Padlock.
- Master Lock Word Combination Lock.
- Master Lock Set Your Own Combination Padlock.
- ABUS Diskus Padlock.
- Master Lock Standard Dial Combination Lock.
- ORIA 4 Digit Combination Lock.
Can a grinder cut a Master lock?
You can also cut through a lock with an angle grinder. Make sure to put on gloves and a face shield first, since grinders can produce sparks. Once the grinder is turned on, just apply some pressure and it will cut through the lock.
How do you reset a Master Lock without a reset tool?
This lock is preset at the factory to operate at 0-0-0-0.
- With dials at 0-0-0-0, pull out the shackle.
- Turn shackle counterclockwise 90 degree (1/4 turn)
- Continue pressing shackle down and turn another 90 degree (1/4 turn)
- Set the dials to your own combination.
What is the best high security lock?
Best High-Security Door Locks Reviews
- Schlage B60 N 626 Deadbolt.
- Kwikset Juno Keyed Entry Door Knob and Single Cylinder Deadbolt Combo.
- Master Lock M736XKAD Magnum Heavy Duty.
- Mul-T-Lock Cronus High Security Grade.
- Medeco 11TR50319 Maxum Residential Single Cylinder Deadbolt.
- Door Lock for Home Security.
Can a hacksaw cut through a Master Lock?
Master combination locks have a hardened steel shackle that cannot be cut with a standard hacksaw blade. The shackle is hardened steel to deter thieves from breaking it. However, occasionally you might misplace the key for one of these locks or forget the combination, preventing access to your belongings.
What are all the combinations for a 4 number lock?
10,000 possible combinations
There are 10,000 possible combinations that the digits 0-9 can be arranged into to form a four-digit code.