How do I fix my Note 2 not registered on network?
Open Settings > Connections > Airplane mode. Toggle the switch button. Reinsert your SIM card, check for damages and make sure it is inserted correctly. If you have another phone around, place your SIM card in it and try to make a phone call.
Why does my phone say I’m not registered on a network?
Your phone says it is not registered on the network for a variety of reasons. It may be that the proper carrier is not selected in your settings, like T-mobile, AT & T, Airtel, vi, etc. Or, there is an issue with your SIM card that is preventing your phone from getting registered with your provider.
How do I reset my Samsung Note network?
Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 – Reset Network Settings
- From the Home screen, navigate: Apps. Settings. Backup and reset.
- Tap. Reset network settings. .
- Tap. RESET SETTINGS. .
- If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap. RESET SETTINGS. again to confirm.
How do I reset my SIM card network?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
Why is my SIM not registered on network?
How do I register my network on my Samsung phone?
Follow the below steps to manually select a network on your device:
- From the front screen, tap Apps.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Mobile Networks (if your device is running Android Lollipop, you will need to choose More Networks, then Mobile Networks)
- Choose Network Operators.
- Choose the Network you would like to connect to. (
Why does my phone not registered on network?
One reason your phone displays the “Not Registered on Network” error is that your phone can’t read your SIM card. Your SIM card might not be properly inserted into your phone, and this can cause various network issues. To fix this, pull the SIM card tray out of your phone.
How do I fix my Samsung Mobile network not available?
Look for the “Wireless and Networks” category where you have to tap the option “More”. Now select “Mobile Networks”. Click “Network Operators” and select “Manual”. Once you have done with it, restart your Android phone to get rid of this issue.
How do I register my sim by myself?
How To Register SIM Card By Yourself
- Frist Dial the SIM Registration short code *404#
- Then Enter Your Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
- Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin.
- Afterwards Enter Your Surname.
- Then Enter Your First Name(s)
- Then Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY)
How do I fix my phone when it says Mobile network not available?
General Solutions To Fix Mobile Network Not Available On Your Android Device
- Toggle Airplane Mode On and Off. Toggling airplane mode ON/OFF will restart the cellular network on your mobile phone.
- Restart Your Device.
- Remove SIM Card and Place It Back.
- Update Firmware.
- Turn Off Data Roaming.
- Try Moving To A Different Location.