How do I connect to MetroPCS network?
Step 1: To begin, open the Settings app on your Android Smartphone and click on the connection option. Step 2: Next, click on the option “Mobile networks” and then the APN option on your Android Smartphone. Step 3: Now, you should click on the Add icon and then enter the MetroPCS APN Settings as we provided below.
How do I update my MetroPCS carrier settings?
For those of you that do have access to the settings they can be found by going to either Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Network OR Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network. Once there you can either tap to reset settings to default or manually edit them.
What do you do if you have no cell service?
Troubleshoot no signal or “no service” errors
- Restart your device and check for signal bars.
- Change Wi-Fi Calling preferences to Cellular Preferred or Cellular Only to prevent Wi-Fi Calling issues from interfering with the signal.
- Turn off Wi-Fi to make sure you’re using the T-Mobile network.
Why is my cellular data not working MetroPCS?
Change APN on MetroPCS Having the wrong APN settings could cause issues with data and/or MMS messages. If you have a device that isn’t cooperating, you can try to change the APN to MetroPCS and see if that fixes the problem. On your phone, go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Menu.
Why is my MetroPCS service not working?
Verify you are in the Metro coverage area using our Coverage Map. Turn your phone off and back on again to power cycle the device. Check your phone settings to ensure Wi-Fi and airplane mode are turned off. Clear the Messaging app data within your phone settings.
Why is my Cellular data not working MetroPCS?
How do I get cell service?
Change Your Location
- Move up a floor (or multiple floors). Signal tends to be better on higher floors, as you’re able to clear obstructions closer to ground level.
- Move closer to a window.
- Go outside.
- Move to higher ground.
- Find our where your closest cell tower is.
How do I fix Mobile network not available?
General Solutions To Fix Mobile Network Not Available On Your Android Device
- Toggle Airplane Mode On and Off. Toggling airplane mode ON/OFF will restart the cellular network on your mobile phone.
- Restart Your Device.
- Remove SIM Card and Place It Back.
- Update Firmware.
- Turn Off Data Roaming.
- Try Moving To A Different Location.
Why does my iPhone say no service MetroPCS?
Check Cellular Settings On Your iPhone There are a number of cellular data settings on your iPhone, and if something isn’t set up correctly, your iPhone might say No service. Settings can get changed accidentally, and sometimes the problem can be fixed simply by turning a setting off and back on.
What network operator does MetroPCS use?
the T-Mobile Network
Metro is on the T-Mobile Network.
What do you do when you have no cell service?
No Signal? 6 Ways to Boost Your Cell Phone Reception
- Ask Your Provider For a Free Signal Booster.
- If You Have Wi-Fi, Use It To Make Calls.
- For an Extended Battery, Bring Out The Foil Tape.
- Try a Femtocell.
- Use an External Antenna.
- Make Your Own Booster Antenna.
What do I dial to get signal?
To activate Field Test Mode on an iPhone, dial *3001#12345#. On an Android, open “Settings”, click “About”, then click “Settings”, which will display the signal strength option or see the guide at link above to see other possible variations in Androids.
Why is my phone not connecting to cellular?
It’s possible that cellular data isn’t working because your wireless carrier is doing maintenance on their cell towers. Search for your carrier’s customer support number and give them a call to see if they can help you fix the problem.