How do I connect my HP Officejet 4655 to my computer?
HP Smart is compatible with Windows 11 and Windows 10 version 1809 or higher….Install HP Smart app to complete setup and support
- Install printer software and drivers.
- Create an HP account and register your printer.
- Connect your printer to Wi-Fi, load paper, and install cartridges.
How do I connect my HP Officejet 4650 to wireless network?
On the printer control panel, press the Wireless button , and then press the Wireless Menu button. 7) Press the Wireless Setup Wizard button, and then select your network name from the list of available networks. Follow the onscreen instructions to connect the printer to your home WiFi.
Why is my HP Officejet 4650 printer not printing?
If the printer will not print a wireless print job, performing a soft reset (restarting all devices) may resolve the issue. Unplug your printer, Wi-Fi modem, and Wi-Fi router. Wait 20 seconds and then plug everything back in. Allow all devices to turn on.
How do I enable Scan to computer?
Enable scanning to a computer (Windows)
- Open the HP Printer Assistant. Windows 10: From the Start menu, click All Apps, click HP, and then select the printer name.
- Go to the Scan section.
- Select Manage Scan to Computer.
- Click Enable.
Why is my HP Officejet not printing?
You need to ensure your HP printer has enough paper, ink, or toner, and it is not stuck on paper jam. Also, check the status of your printer cartridge and try replacing it with a new one if it is not good enough. In some cases, your HP printer stops printing after you replace its parts.
How do I restore printer drivers?
To restore printers in Windows 10, do the following.
- Press the Win + R keys on the keyboard and type PrintBrmUi.exe into the Run box.
- In the Printer Migration dialog, select the option Import printer queues and printer drivers from a file.
- Browse for your backup file and select it.