How do I access SOTI MobiControl?
To open the SOTI MobiControl console from SOTI Assist, do one of the following:
- On the menu bar, click the menu button and select SOTI MobiControl. The SOTI MobiControl console opens in a new tab.
- In the Devices section on the left side of the incident details page, click on a device.
How do I bypass SOTI MobiControl?
- Select the device(s) that have activation lock enabled and click the Bypass Activation Lock icon in the Device Actions menu bar.
- If applicable, click the warning message at the bottom of the dialog box to see why SOTI MobiControl cannot bypass the activation lock on some of the selected devices.
What is SOTI MobiControl?
SOTI MobiControl is the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution that gives you visibility and control over where your business-critical mobile devices are, what they’re doing, how they’re performing, and what security or compliance risks they’re facing. Deploy apps to smartphones.
How do I find my SOTI enrollment ID?
The enrollment ID and the enrollment URL can be found on the Rules tab Information pane.
How do I set up MobiControl?
Download the SOTI MobiControl installer from the SOTI web site and move the installer to the computer on which you want to install SOTI MobiControl. Run the SOTI MobiControl installer as an administrator. The SOTI MobiControl setup wizard will launch. Follow the instructions in the wizard to install SOTI MobiControl.
How do I factory reset my MobiControl Samsung tablet?
1. Boot the device to recovery menu and select “factory reset”. 2. Boot the device into safe mode, and see if you can uninstall Mobicontrol from the application manager tab or initiate factory reset in the device “Settings”.
Does MobiControl track?
MobiControl can locate, track and gather information on the movement of your mobile devices wherever they may be.
Is MobiControl a tracker?
SOTI MobiControl enables you to pinpoint and track your devices in real-time and review their activity over a historical period.
What does soti stand for?
Security Operations Training and Intelligence. SOTI.
How do I remove MobiControl from my Samsung tablet?
Uninstalling the Device Agent From an Android Device
- On your Android device, open the Settings app and find Device Administrators (generally under the Security menu).
- Select SOTI MobiControl and deactivate it.
- Navigate to the Apps menu to uninstall the SOTI MobiControl device agent.
How do I start my Samsung tablet in safe mode?
Reboot device in Safe mode:
- 1 Press and hold the Power key until the “Power off” screen is displayed.
- 2 Tap and hold the Power Off icon until the “Safe mode” option is displayed.
- 3 Tap “Safe mode”.
- 4 Your device will restart to show the home screen in Safe mode.
- 1 Power off your device.
- 2 Power on your device.
What can MobiControl do?
SOTI MobiControl offers a quick and easy way to manage iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch devices. This allows Enterprises the ability to remotely secure, track, configure and support their Corporate and or personally (Employee) owned Apple iOS devices.
How do I remove MobiControl from my Samsung?
Is soti an Indian company?
SOTI has six global offices, and employees in more than 22 countries, providing 24/7 localized sales and enterprise support. It has grown its reseller channel by 200% in the last 24 months to over 2,000 partners in 170 countries.
How do I add a device to MobiControl?
Using Script CommandsSend scripts and execute commands on your devices with SOTI MobiControl….Creating an Add Devices Rule
- On the appropriate platform tab, select the Rules tab.
- Right-click Add Devices and select Create Add Devices Rule.
- Follow the instructions of the Create Add Devices Rule wizard.